Search This Blog


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunday May 9th - Thanks to Hacienda friends


I was completely blown away by all the well wishes and signatures on the giant get well card that Jean Sadrpour delivered on my porch last night. Thank you all so much! Most of the people who signed I couldn't find on Facebook... but I hope everyone knows how much it meant to me. As I read each special message, I literally broke down and cried, they touched me so deeply.

I've been going to Hacienda every Thursday for 15 years, and I consider it my 2nd home. To the many dancers who signed my card, while we may not always talk, I hope you all know that every smile, wink, or glance that we share, no matter how small, makes you an endearing part of my dance family.

With so much love,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment